IBL News | New York
Study.com–a Mountain View-based educational platform–released its 2020 Top Business Schools ranking, showcasing institutions that “provide a high-value education, while still being accessible and affordable,” according to the company.
Variables like tuition cost, admittance and graduation rates, career resources, and job placement have been major determining factors on the selection.
Northwood University took the overall spot for two categories. Schools such as University of Oregon, University of South Carolina, Florida International University and Louisiana State University, Shreveport all ranked in the top-10 in at least two of the categories.
Top schools for each 2020 ranking included:
- Top Business School: Northwood University
- Top Economics School: Virginia Military Institute
- Top Human Resources School: Webster University
- Top Business Management School: Northwood University
- Top Marketing School: Georgia College and State University
- Top Public Relations School: University of Oregon
- Top Hospitality Management School: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Top MBA School: Louisiana State University, Shreveport
- Top Supply Chain Management School: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Top Finance School: Goldey-Beacom College
- Top Accounting School: CUNY Bernard, Baruch College
- Top International Business School: Florida International University